Jasion Ebike® Warranty Comprehensive E-Bike Protection
- Contact Email：firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone Number：(+1) 888-825-6366
Pay With Ease
We provide a 1-year FREE warranty for every customer who buys an e-bike, this page is for an EXTENDED warranty purchase.
JASION ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY AND POLICY ON REPLACEMENT PROCEDURES & RESPONSIBILITIES
All JASION bikes are covered under our manufacturer's 1-year all-inclusive warranty for the owner against all manufacturing defects.
WARRANTY PERIOD AND TARGET AUDIENCE TERMS
The warranty would be registered automatically when the initial purchaser ordered it in the online shop. So the warranty is under the INITIAL PURCHASER and the 1-year warranty would be started since the initial owner has received it.
As for the warranty transfer, the e-bike transferee can only enjoy the warranty when the following two conditions are met at the same time:
The 1-year package hasn't expired since the initial owner has received it.
You have the initial owner's name & the initial order number.
All JASION bikes carry a one(1) year warranty from the date of receipt of the bike for manufacturing defects in materials and/or workmanship( all free accessories are not covered).
JASION will replace any component that is defective or damaged in materials and/or workmanship( including the damage in the processing of shipment).
JASION shall be in the sole discretion to determine whether damage or defect of an electric bike or covered component is under this limited warranty.
- Warranty Claims
If you believe your JASION has a warranty issue, your first point of contact should be the official website or online retailer where you purchased your bike. Proof of purchase and photos or videos of the damaged product are required with any warranty request. Before making a warranty claim, we suggest that you first contact us at support@Jasionbike.com as there is a proper solution for your problem. Valid warranty claims will be processed through JASION for a period of 1 years from the date of original retail purchase.
JASION will not ship any parts to the customer without checking photos or videos of the damaged product. The customer needs to provide us with evidence via email.
- Shipping Damage Claims
In rare cases, the product will be damaged in the processing of shipping. If shipping damage occurs, please contact support@Jasionbike.com and provide us with photos or videos.
All free accessories are not covered to be claimed for replacement or compensation if there are scratches during transportation.
NOTICE: We only accept shipping damage claims within seven (7) days of your receipt of the electric bike.
JASION Ebike frames are under warranty for a period of one year from the date of original retail purchase. The defective frame can be replaced with a new one which is under the limited warranty but labor charges for frame replacement are not covered.
JASION reserves the right to use scratch and dent stock when replacing a frame under this warranty. The defective frame can be replaced with the same or most nearly comparable one at the discretion of JASION.
Frame issues that are not covered under this warranty include but are not limited to:
Paint fade, scratches, impact marks
Non-reversible modification ( drilling/welding)
Chainguard mounts to the frame if applicable
JASION batteries are covered by a 1-year limited warranty.
During 1 year of service – A defective battery will be repaired or replaced at no cost to the customer. The warranty period for a repaired or replaced battery remains unchanged based on the original purchase date.
No cash reimbursement will be made.
The defective battery will be assessed in the sole discretion of JASION.
This limited warranty does not cover:
- Defects or damage resulting from accident, abuse, misuse, abnormal use ( including but not limited to stunt riding, racing or other similar activities not consistent with the intended use of the products), improper storage, abnormal exposure to liquid, chemicals, moisture, abrasives, sand or dirt, neglect, or abnormal physical, electrical or electromechanical stress;
- Scratches, dents and cosmetic damage, unless caused by JASION;
- The product that has the serial number or the bar code removed, defaced, damaged, altered or made illegible;
- Ordinary wear and tear;
- Defects or damage to the products caused by the use of accessories, products, or ancillary/peripheral equipment not furnished or approved by JASION with the products;
- Defects or damage caused by the assembly, testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, repair, or adjustment in a manner that varies from Assembly Instructions & Owners Manual;
- Defects or damage resulting from external causes such as collision, fire, flooding, windstorm, lightning, earthquake, exposure to weather conditions, theft, blown fuse or improper use of any electrical source;
- Products used or purchased out of the United States/Canada;
- In addition, with respect to the battery, this limited warranty does not cover defects or damage:
9.1 Caused by charging by a battery charger not intended or appropriate for use with the battery or the improper use of a battery charger;
9.2 Any of the seals on the battery are broken or show evidence of tampering;
9.3 The battery used in other equipment ( not the bike);
Parts & Components
Original JASION parts & components are covered by a 1-year limited warranty. Any of damaged parts caused by people is not covered.
The bicycle's owner will be responsible for the shipping costs of the spare parts for warranty.
This limited warranty does not cover:
1.Damage resulting from normal wear and tear( not the result of defects in workmanship or materials) is not covered. Wear and tear will be assessed by JASION. Parts not covered include but are not limited to:
1.1 Brake Pads
1.6 Chain Rings
1.8 Crank set
1.9 Corrosion on electrical components is not covered by the warranty.
1.10 Damage or deterioration of the surface finish, appearance, or beauty of the product.
1.11 The limited warranty is expressly limited to the replacement of a defective( in materials and/or workmanship) handlebar, seat post, saddle, brakes, lights, crankset, pedals, rims, freewheel, cassette, derailleur, shifter, wiring harness, kickstand, reflectors, and hardware.
Labor charges for part replacement.
- Defects or damage resulting from accident, abuse, misuse, abnormal use ( including but not limited to stunt riding, racing or other similar activities not consistent with the intended use of the products), improper storage, improper exposure to liquid, chemicals, moisture, abrasives, sand or dirt, neglect, or abnormal physical, electrical or electromechanical stress.
- Scratches, dents and cosmetic damage not caused by JASION.
- The serial number or the bar code of the products that is removed, defaced, damaged, altered or illegible.
- Defects or damage to the products caused by the use of accessories, products, or ancillary/peripheral equipment not furnished or approved by JASION.
- Defects or damage caused by improper assembly, test, operation, maintenance, installation, service, repair, or adjustment in a manner that varies from Assembly Instructions & Owners Manual.
- Defects or damage resulting from external causes, such as collision, fire, flooding, windstorm, lightning, earthquake, exposure to weather conditions, theft, blown fuse or improper use of any electricity.
- Products used or purchased out of the United States/Canada.